Wisnik Career Enterprises, Inc. is committed to helping you achieve your goals. We specialize in placing law firm talent in the following areas:
- Professional Development
- Practice Management
Search Our Jobs
Business Development Manager - LitigationFor the New York Office of Large Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Work with Practice Group Leaders to design and implement group/office BD goals, objectives and strategies;
- Proactively assist lawyers in writing and implementing individual/group/office strategic plans and managing budgets;
- Create and edit: Responses to RFPs, customized pitches and business development presentations. Web and print marketing collateral, including brochures, practice descriptions, biographies. Client alerts, newsletters and articles authored by attorneys;
- Conduct research on existing and prospective clients, competitor activity, and industry or market trends to develop best practices and aid in the development of BD plans, presentations and proposals;
- Identify cross-selling opportunities with existing clients; Liaise with the firmï¿½s communications team on media relations and communications activities;
- Manage all area seminars and other marketing-oriented events; Negotiate agreements and manage participation in sponsorships and directories.
- B.A. in Marketing, Communications, English or similar field. MBA or JD desirable;
- 8+ years experience preferred, implementing BD initiatives preferably in a professional services industry;
- Previous experience supervising marketing staff and being accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline and function;
- Experience working independently as well as within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment; Ability to communicate effectively with attorneys, professional level staff and peers;
- Project and team management experience; Excellent research skills, including Internet research experience;
- Proficiency in Interaction, Concep Campaigner software and ContactNetworks a plus.