Wisnik Career Enterprises, Inc. is committed to helping you achieve your goals. We specialize in placing law firm talent in the following areas:
- Professional Development
- Practice Management
Search Our Jobs
Global Media Relations DirectorFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Work closely with Firm leaders to understand their business and clients;
- Develop Firmwide policies and procedures for the media relations function;
- Coordinate media training and coach lawyers as needed;
- Oversee, and in certain cases, direct key award submissions, including facilitating research interviews, briefing/advising partners and responding to external information requests;
- Serve as the Firm’s point person on major surveys, working with the Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer and the other regional media relations managers;
- Work with the Global Head of Communications to develop and manage an engaged, high-performing team that helps strengthen the Firm's reputation and brand.
- At least 10 years of experience in media/public relations, including at least five years experience in a law firm or other professional services firm and significant legal industry knowledge;
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations or related field;
- Excellent writing and editing skills; a persuasive communicator to internal and external audiences;
- Ability to proactively identify communications opportunities and develop supporting programs;
- Ability to integrate media relations programs to support marketing goals and programs, including thought leadership campaigns;
- Supervisory/management experience and strong teamwork skills.