Wisnik Career Enterprises, Inc. is committed to helping you achieve your goals. We specialize in placing law firm talent in the following areas:
- Professional Development
- Practice Management
Search Our Jobs
Practice Development Specialist - LitigationFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Will assist in developing and implementing strategic business development plans and initiatives for selected department, practice, geographic, client team or industry groups;
- Will work with the Head of Business Development to support the groups to which he/she is assigned in order to achieve business and client development goals;
- Assist in implementation of group and personal partner plans;
- Support the research and development of pitches, proposals and directory submissions;
- Must have Litigation background.
- Bachelor's degree;Three to Five years of experience in a successful business development or marketing role in a professional services environment;
- Well organized with a meticulous attention to detail, experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and the ability to work with time-sensitive, confidential matters;
- Demonstrated ability to work confidently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to work in an environment with shifting priorities and time-sensitive Deadlines;
- A pro-active and outgoing personality, coupled with a strong customer service Attitude;
- Proficient in a range of computer software applications, including databases, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.