Wisnik Career Enterprises, Inc. is committed to helping you achieve your goals. We specialize in placing law firm talent in the following areas:
- Professional Development
- Practice Management
Search Our Jobs
This is a filled position.
- The Human Resources Manager position is a key leadership position in the Firm and reports to the Chief Human Resources Officer.
- The HR Manager is responsible for the following key processes: a) counseling, guidance and discipline; b) evaluations; c) compensation and salary management;
- d) policy implementation and interpretation; e) recruitment and selection; f) compliance with federal, state and local HR laws and g) reporting.
- The HR Manager is also responsible for oversight of the HRIS system, reporting and leave management programs.
- This person will oversee an HR coordinator and an HR assistant.
- Qualified applicants must possess an outstanding professional demeanor, excellent oral and written communication skills,
- a sound foundation in all facets of HR, and strong skills in the areas of recruitment, counseling and guidance.
- Excellent judgment required. Applicants must also possess a good natured ability to multitask on the continuum of HR competencies’ noted above.
- Technical skills should include: experience with HRIS, including reporting and analysis; automated evaluation and recruitment systems (ViDesktop/Recruit);
- MS Word, Outlook and strong knowledge of Excel. To qualify Manager must have at least 10 years of progressive experience in HR and a minimum of 7 years as an HR Manager.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in HR or related field of study, is required. Master’s in HR or SPHR preferred.