Wisnik Career Enterprises, Inc. is committed to helping you achieve your goals. We specialize in placing law firm talent in the following areas:
- Professional Development
- Practice Management
Search Our Jobs
Business Development SpecialistAt the New York Office of a Premier International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Provide day-to-day business development support for the U.S. project finance practice and provide additional support for the core banking practice and U.S. China Group;
- Heavy emphasis on the development and delivery of consistently high quality, business winning proposals; will work with Partners throughout the pitch process to drive the process;
- Build and maintain a flow of market intelligence (e.g. pipeline deals, major players, market shares, key client contact moves and developments) to partners and associates;
- Conduct market research to develop market knowledge, understanding and insights to identify potential business opportunities and expand existing business;
- Work with U.S. and international partners to foster a coordinated client care program for the major project finance clients;
- Develop cross practice integration using an understanding of Firm's Partner and business development network to develop new opportunities and leverage innovative ideas from own practice area to others.
- 3-5 years of professional services experience working in a high-profile, fast-paced environment. (e.g. significant law firm or large professional services environment);
- Culturally astute team player with ability to work effectively with colleagues from other countries on cross-border activities;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), with the ability to write accurate and compelling business development materials;
- Strong project management skills: communicating actions, progress and concerns promptly and regularly; ability to work to deadlines, juggle multiple projects and deliver under pressure;
- High attention to detail and strong client focus; willingness and enthusiasm to develop an in-depth understanding of markets in which your practice areas operate;
- Bachelor's degree required.