Wisnik Career Enterprises, Inc. is committed to helping you achieve your goals. We specialize in placing law firm talent in the following areas:
- Professional Development
- Practice Management
Search Our Jobs
Director of Lateral Legal RecruitingAt the Chicago Office of a Leading National Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Responsible for strategically planning, implementing and managing all aspects of Firmwide recruiting and integration efforts relating to lateral Members, Senior Counsel and Government Policy Advisors;
- Work with the Chief Human Resources Officer to identify legal requirements and regulations which affect the recruiting process; formulate policies and procedures to ensure compliance, as well as consistency with the recruiting objectives of the Firm;
- Develop, prepare and analyze reports and projections regarding attrition rates, market trends, best hiring practices and information related to the recruitment of lateral professionals;
- Develop, implement and maintain the Firmï¿½s lateral integration process;
- Oversee the compilation and/or preparation of an integration summary report and productivity statistics for recent lateral hires for reporting to the Firmï¿½s Executive Board and Department Directors on a quarterly basis.
- Bachelorï¿½s degree in related field or equivalent related work experience. JD a significant plus;
- Minimum of ten years related work experience in a large law firm or in a professional services environment, with a strong record of recruitment success;
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational and management skills;
- Ability to exercise sound business judgment and diplomacy in complex situations; ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters with discretion;
- Highly developed problem-solving, decision-making and negotiation skills;
- Frequent travel to all Firm offices is required.