Wisnik Career Enterprises, Inc. is committed to helping you achieve your goals. We specialize in placing law firm talent in the following areas:
- Professional Development
- Practice Management
Search Our Jobs
Senior Business Development ManagerAt the Washington D.C. Office of a Well Respected Regional Firm
This is a filled position.
- Works with the Chief Marketing Officer on the development of a comprehensive business development strategy for the Firm and its practice areas;
- Collaborates with the CMO to develop and leverage best practices, processes and procedures for the full range of business development and marketing activites;
- Manages the Firm's RFP process, writing responses, coordinating attorney teams and tracking language and outcomes;
- Supervises systems and processes to track, measure and report on results of business development initiatives;
- Oversees client and market research and analysis and competitive intelligence efforts, working with practices to monitor and report on activities of peer groups;
- Provides training to attorneys/practices on using social media as a business development tool.
- Bachelor's Degree required, major in marketing or business preferred;
- 12+ years marketing and business development experience and previous supervisory experience required;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to speak effectively;
- Strong organizational, planning and project/time management skills, with the ability to work well with all levels of personnel with minimum supervision;
- Must be self-motivated, posessing a strong client service focus and excellent interpersonal skills.