Wisnik Career Enterprises, Inc. is committed to helping you achieve your goals. We specialize in placing law firm talent in the following areas:
- Professional Development
- Practice Management
Search Our Jobs
Associate Development Manager - LitigationFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Interface with Partners to maximize productivity of all associates, trouble-shoot and spot potential performance issues among associates;
- Resolve difficult staffing issues with junior associates; consult with relevant litigation Partners on resolving difficult staffing issues for more senior associates; staff mid-level and senior associates in the litigation department;
- Provide support to Associate Development Manager to resolve conflicts and assist with resource allocation challenges;
- Collaborate with Practice Resource Lawyer in Litigation to identify training needs for mid-level and senior associates;
- Report regularly to litigation Partners on issues which impact the department;
- Provide regular reports (monthly/quarterly) which track utilization and provide suggestions to improve utilization.
- JD preferred;
- Experience with collaborating with Partners in a large law firm setting;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Must have excellent leadership skills and be able to inspire confidence among associates and Firm leaders;
- Skilled at negotiating among strong personalities while being respectful and supportive of Firmís collegial, collaborative environment;
- Experienced with Excel and comfortable creating and presenting PowerPoint and other presentations upon request.