Wisnik Career Enterprises, Inc. is committed to helping you achieve your goals. We specialize in placing law firm talent in the following areas:
- Professional Development
- Practice Management
Search Our Jobs
US Director of Marketing and Business DevelopmentFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Responsible for the planning, development and implementation of Firmís marketing/BD strategies and operations; manages the Marketing/BD staff; coordinates strategy across the Firm to further Firm goals, enhance market visibility and client relationships;
- Develop and implement overall organization strategic integrated marketing plan, including: managing various marketing functions, data research, monitoring industry trends and recommending new communications strategies;
- Identify marketing needs and allocate appropriate resources for programs; manage the development and maintenance of logos, trademarks, service marks, etc., as well as other promotional activities conducted by the Firm;
- Work with the BD team to track performance; identify appropriate opportunities for the Firm, Practice Groups, and individual lawyers; develop a strategy for marketing the Firmís services and provide support to Practice Group Leaders and Firm management;
- Implement and monitor the Firmís marketing and operations budget, developing related policies and procedures as well as overseeing relationships and contracts made with outside vendors;
- Supervise the work of and serve as a mentor to the Marketing and BD Department; conduct performance appraisals.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent; Masterís degree a plus;
- 8-10 years practical experience in professional marketing or communications function is required, including at least two years management experience and experience with budgeting, strategic planning and vendor management;
- Proven skills and track record for quantitative results and knowledge and experience in design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activity;
- Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal as well as solid creative, strategic, analytical and management skills;
- Flexible, adaptable, (including working additional hours and travelling as needed), able to work in a team structure and understand the meaning of confidentiality;
- Have a high level of initiative, ability to meet deadlines, manage projects and personnel, set priorities, work independently, and demonstrate proficiency in design principles while maintaining a high degree of attention to detail.