Business Development CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Well-Known Wall Street Firm
This is a filled position.
- Plan, coordinate and support Firm events, seminars, webinars and conferences, including but not limited to preparing Firm materials, promotional items and attendee registration;
- Provide support to the Attorneys and BD Managers in connection with the Firm's strategic planning and related initiatives; conduct and analyze market, sector and competitor research for target clients and industries;
- Collaborate with BD Managers in the creation of a client experience database; manage client relationships in CRM and ERM; assist in the development of digital strategy;
- Assist in the creation of pitches, proposals and responses to RFPs;
- Research ways to increase the Firm's visibility and reach as they relate to prospective clients and businesses.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or other related field preferred;
- 2+ years of business development and marketing experience in a law firm environment or other professional services firm;
- Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, InterAction, website managing systems and e-marketing software;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build credibility and trust with Attorneys;
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work well under pressure with deadlines; must be a team player, with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.