Marketing ManagerFor the Chicago Office of a Sophisticated Regional Firm
This is a filled position.
- Manage all planning, execution and follow up for BD/Marketing events;
- Oversee all client CLE and related professional seminars; coordinate with the Professional Development Coordinator and work with the Marketing and Design Coordinator on seminar branding and communications;
- Manage Attorney and Firm Directory and Award submissions, including Chambers, US Legal 500 and U.S. News Best Law Firms; collaborate with the Proposal Specialist and Marketing Content Coordinator on all submission content;
- Work directly with the Managing Partner on the Client Interview Program;
- Serve on the Women's Network Leadership Team and support Firm committees as needed;
- Work with Director of Marketing/BD on various initiatives and projects.
- Bachelor's degree required; 5+ years marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years in law firm BD/marketing;
- Exceptional planning skills; highly organized and detail-oriented;
- Proven ability to work with all levels of personnel and diplomatically interact with a range of personalities;
- Strong project management skills to efficiently manage multiple projects, deadlines and resources while meeting the needs of key stakeholders;
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.