Legal Recruiting CoordinatorFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Assist the Legal Recruiting Manager with lateral associate, career attorney and technical advisor recruiting initiatives including drafting job postings, reviewing and processing resumes, and identifying and presenting qualified candidates to the Partners
- Serve as liaison with legal placement agencies and/or prospective candidates from the initial screening stage through employment decision stage;
- Support the on-campus recruiting process, including hosting hospitality suites, preparing materials needed for call back meetings, and scheduling callback interviews; track and follow-up with attorneys and candidates;
- Help to organize outreach initiatives, including attending and engaging candidates at recruiting receptions designed to market the Firm;
- Assist with the administration of annual survey requests, including Vault and AmLaw;
- Maintain the legal recruiting database (LawCruit) to generate recruiting reports and statistics; update the hiring web site and recruiting print materials.
- 3+ years of executive recruiting or attorney professional development experience at a mid-sized or large law firm, career services or other professional services industry is preferred;
- Bachelor's Degree required;
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs including Microsoft Office, LawCruit, Symplicity and LinkedIn;
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills;
- Highly-motivated with strong initiative;
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to follow up and follow through.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results