Marketing and Business Development ManagerFor the New York Office of an Investigative & Business Intelligence Consulting Firm
This is a filled position.
- Plan and deliver integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels to drive recognition and profile raising;
- Develop marketing collateral that demonstrates the benefits, features, and value of the Firm's products/services to target audiences;
- Assist subject matter experts with pitches, proposals and RFPs;
- Implement strategic marketing initiatives, including identifying potential partnerships and opportunities such as: thought leadership, speaking engagements and sponsorship;
- Develop new digital strategies that will improve search rankings and drive more traffic;
- Identify social media venues that support brand strategy and tactics; plan and execute a wide variety of events and sponsorships.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a discipline requiring writing, research and analysis, marketing or business;
- 5+ years of experience working in marketing and/or business development within professional services industry;
- Self-starter, able to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment;
- Strong writing and analytical skills;
- Experience with digital technology used for campaigns such as CRM, social media, etc; knowledge of Sitecore a plus;
- Understanding of the industry's best email practices, concepts and metrics.