Business Development ManagerFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Develop strategic BD and marketing plans including goals, action items and deadlines; be a trusted advisor to Partners in the execution of these plans;
- Draft and prepare written proposals, pitches and other communications to clients, prospective clients and related third party organizations;
- Collaborate with the global business development team on the identification and pursuit of cross-selling initiatives;
- Lead practice-level key client teams and develop best practice and to ensure the identification, development and growth of high-value services to our key clients;
- Plan and oversee seminars, events and other targeted marketing activities;
- Act as a liaison to practice group leaders and lead projects.
- Bachelor's degree required, with emphasis in marketing, law or business preferred; advanced degree preferred;
- 3+ years of management experience in a corporate law firm setting or relevant industry setting;
- 7+ years of marketing professional experience;
- Excellent oral and written communication;
- Solid understanding of the needs and expectations of law firm operations and corporate legal clients in order to function at a strategic level;
- Experience in team building, management and leadership.