CMOFor the Philadelphia Office of a National Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Develop and implement a multi-year roadmap for continued progression of the Firm's marketing and business development efforts;
- Lead the Firm's Marketing Department, ensuring that the team has appropriate direction, resources and tools to operate efficiently and effectively;
- Identify, champion and implement key marketing technology initiatives, including CRM and web site improvements;
- Evaluate the Firm's external communications to identify opportunities to sharpen, streamline and enhance content;
- Direct the Firm's public relations effort, working with internal and external partners to identify and capitalize on opportunities for media coverage for the Firm and its attorneys;
- Implement best practices in marketing and BD and lead special projects as directed by the COO.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing or business development and significant experience managing others, graduate degree preferred but not required;
- Strong strategic planning capabilities with experience in developing and managing timelines, schedules, budgets and resources across functional areas;
- Strong network of external professional contacts;
- Demonstrated ability to build productive relationships with key stakeholders and Firm leadership;
- Well-honed ability to analyze problems and needs, evaluate alternatives and find solutions;
- High degree of creativity; ability to bring new ideas to the table; ability to think outside the box.