Business Development Assistant, CorporateFor the New York Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Assist with the execution of client-facing corporate pitch materials, responses to RFPs and client presentations;
- Support the maintenance of the matters database and engage in client/industry research;
- Provide assistance with the development, updates, and accuracy of marketing collateral including practice descriptions, brochures, PowerPoint templates, deal lists, accolade summaries and attorney biographies.
- Assist with basic market, industry and client research and data collection to assist with pitch preparation and various projects;
- Assist with maintenance of the corporate experience database and CRM database.
- A Bachelor's degree is required and the ideal candidate will have one to two years of work experience, preferably in a law firm, finance or an investment banking environment;
- Strong organization and communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with high-level attorneys, staff and guests of the Firm are a must;
- Strong analytical skills and eye for detail;
- General understanding of and an interest in private equity, mergers and acquisitions, capital markets and/or debt finance;
- Strong project management skills and exceptional business acumen;
- Outstanding PowerPoint skills.