Business Development Coordinator, CorporateFor the New York Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Support the day-to-day functions of the growing New York corporate practice, including drafting, maintaining and refining marketing materials, pitches, practice descriptions and RFPs;
- Conduct market and deal research; track industry/client trends; collaborate on bespoke practice-specific initiatives/projects and general practice support;
- Draft, edit and maintain effective, compelling, and consistent written materials for use in the firm's marketing and business development initiatives, including attorney biographies, practice descriptions and experience lists;
- Manage and review market, industry and client research for business development initiatives and pitch preparation;
- Coordinate and execute the pitch production process from the point of opportunity through to completion, including drafting key sections to tailor proposals/pitches to specific prospects/industries/sectors;
- Track and capture results, analyze the results, and develop best practices for future opportunities based on the analyses.
- 3+ years of professional experience and a background in M&A/private equity are preferred; bachelor's degree required;
- Strong organization and communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with high-level attorneys;
- Familiarity with public company and private equity M&A transactions;
- Strong project management skills, exceptional business acumen, and a strong ability to identify and understand marketplace trends;
- Experience with various market intelligence platforms, including Bloomberg, Capital IQ, ThomsonOne and Pitchbook.