Senior Business Development Specialist, LitigationFor the New York Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Support the New York litigators on the development and execution of meaningful strategic business development and marketing initiatives for the region;
- Contribute to all regional BD meetings to help align business strategy and cross-collaboration efforts Firm-wide;
- Develop clear, concise and compelling marketing materials for use in proposals and formal RFP responses, and survey and directory submissions;
- Research, develop and manage on-point visibility opportunities, such as industry seminars, speaking opportunities and sponsorship opportunities;
- Assist with collecting NY-specific litigation case experience and help manage the CRM database;
- Collaborate with the Events group to put together client events and to assist with other events requests.
- 5+ years of experience within professional services with proven business development, client development, or marketing experience is required;
- Bachelor's degree required;
- Deep knowledge of litigation, particularly Corporate Governance/M&A litigation and Securities & Shareholder litigation;
- Exceptional communication skills, including an innate ability to communicate to the stakeholders on overall efforts, progress and results;
- Very strong project management abilities to lead and control large, complex pitches, proposals and RFPs.