Professional Development & Pro Bono ManagerFor the Chicago Office of a Sophisticated Regional Firm
This is a filled position.
- Develop practice area-specific training curriculum as well as Firm-wide training programs, including assessing training needs, defining learning objectives, identifying potential instructors and managing the evaluation process;
- Develop and implement orientation programs for new attorneys and coordinate mentoring programs;
- Manage the administration of the Firm's pro bono activities, including collaborating with the Pro Bono Committee to promote achievement of the Firm's pro bono goals and acting as the liaison for legal aid service providers to fill staffing needs;
- Support the Women's Network team on all initiatives;
- Collaborate with Diversity & Inclusion Committee to provide leadership with respect to diversity initiatives;
- Oversee CLE Management with the help of the PD Coordinator.
- Juris Doctor;
- Minimum 2 years related experience in a professional services firm;
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of professionalism;
- Excellent project management and communication skills;
- Results oriented and able to inspire confidence and influence change;
- Creative problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit.