Business Development Specialist, Tech GroupFor the New York or New Jersey Office of a Well-Respected New Jersey Based Firm
This is a filled position.
- Work with attorneys in preparing new business pitches, and assist with the group's RFPs;
- Conduct research on industry trends, potential clients, and other business development opportunities;
- Ensure that marketing materials are up to date, and keep attorney bios current and assist with updates to LinkedIn profiles as needed;
- Evaluate event opportunities consistent with strategic plans and assist in implementation;
- Work with attorneys to prepare submissions including gathering data, drafting content, and tracking submissions;
- Work with attorneys and Marketing Communications team to assist with external communications including alerts, articles, and other media opportunities.
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing or business development experience required;
- Bachelor's or advanced degree required;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, prioritizing among competing tasks;
- Strong computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and internet research.