Global Director, Partner Lateral Recruiting & IntegrationFor the NY, DC or Philadelphia Office of a Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- In close collaboration with firm leadership, define and execute recruitment strategy, utilizing best-in-class intelligence and market research;
- Analyze trends and performance as it relates to partner level hires and integration of new partners;
- Partner with the PR, Talent Management and Communications teams to develop marketing and profile raising campaigns as well as internal messaging to attract key partners;
- Strategically recruit diverse talent and lead efforts to comply with the Mansfield Rule;
- Cultivate relationships and partnerships with preferred search firms and serve as primary contact throughout the hiring process;
- Develop and implement onboarding and integration strategy for each lateral, regularly assess progress, address issues and concerns and augment the approach as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree required, graduate degree preferred;
- Minimum of 8 years relevant professional experience; law firm experience required;
- Able to communicate effectively with practice group heads, team members, lawyers, search firms and others;
- Strong interpersonal skills, charismatic and high energy level;
- Team player, leader and good collaborator;
- Able to travel globally on an extensive basis.