Marketing Technology SpecialistFor the New York Office of a Large Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Handle client alerts, invitations, newsletters, etc.; develop email marketing strategies to ensure messaging is consistent with Firm's brand and marketing objectives;
- Make updates to Firm website's practice area descriptions, job postings, news, microsites and other website content;
- Conduct ongoing CRM database clean-up and maintenance to update contacts' profile information;
- Develop strategies and approaches for data enrichment; stay abreast of new legal marketing software and research;
- Work with the Manager to improve search engine optimization (SEO); generate reports on website analytics and the effectiveness of other marketing technology initiatives;
- Assist with the onboarding and training of marketing and business development members regarding marketing technology software, processes and systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Computer Sciences;
- 2+ years of related CRM experience; InterAction experience a plus;
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and email marketing programs; proficiency or experience with Sharepoint, HTML and Content Management Systems (CMS) desired;
- Strong organizational and time management skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision;
- Attention to detail, proofreading and Internet research skills with general knowledge of corporate structures.