Legal Recruitment CoordinatorFor the DC Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Oversee the law student recruitment process including preparation, coordination and scheduling of on campus interviews, job fairs, callback interviews and offer dinners;
- Process candidate resumes, maintain recruitment database and candidate files;
- Schedule Recruiting Committee meetings and prepare candidate packets for review;
- Organize all summer program events, summer associate assignments and attorney evaluations, mid-summer and end-of-summer reviews;
- Coordinate all lateral attorney and transfer candidate interviews;
- Prepare regular reports and statistics for Director, Hiring Partner(s), and Recruitment Committee; provide support related to departmental budget.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in a legal or professional services environment;
- Bachelor's degree;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and priorities; excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and interface with professionals at various levels.