Business Development Associate - Credit & BankingFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Monitor existing and prospective clients, competitor activity and market trends and proactively identify opportunities;
- Design and develop content for targeted presentations, proposals and pitch materials; manage marketing materials;
- Liaise with relevant external industry/market organizations and publications and internal PR team to proactively identify and secure article placement, speaking opportunities, conference sponsorships, webinars and other visibility attorney initiatives;
- Partner with attorneys to create and execute client development plans;
- Manage league table process/relationships to ensure effective and timely submission;
- Manage the drafting and submission of content for numerous legal directories, awards and related industry guides (e.g., Chambers, Legal 500, IFLR).
- Experience with corporate finance, restructuring, bank lending, capital markets and M&A;
- Experience with legal research and resources, such as Bloomberg, S&P Capital IQ, Thomson One, Thomson Reuters;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Highly motivated and conscientious, with a strong interest in learning and participating in ways beyond the immediate job description;
- Ability to manage coordinator and develop trust-like relationships across the Firm.