Recruiting CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Boutique Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Manage the Summer Associate program, including coordinating the OCI and callback process; handle logistics of Lateral Associate recruiting initiatives;
- Maintain candidate database and manage candidate and search firm correspondence;
- Manage lateral/new attorney orientation, organize the First Year Associate program, coordinate training initiatives, and assist with Associate review process;
- Support Firm-wide Diversity & Inclusion initiatives; assist with the collection of data for RFPs, surveys and client requests for diversity metrics;
- Plan and execute social and morale events; coordinate special events logistics.
- Bachelor's degree; 1-3 years of related experience; prior experience in a law firm or professional services firm strongly preferred;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, discretion, and good judgment;
- Ability to take initiative and juggle multiple priorities;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Must be team oriented;
- Flexibility to adjust hours to meet departmental needs and attend some evening events.