Business Development and Marketing ManagerFor the New York Office of a New York-Based IP Boutique
- Work with Partners to develop personalized business plans and assist with RFPs;
- Collaborate with attorneys on outreach strategies for possible new clients (including foreign firms) and develop templates for attorney follow-ups;
- Work on selected submissions including Chambers and Legal 500;
- Identify and reach out to potential clients including emerging and mid-market businesses;
- Research and evaluate IP conferences for potential Firm participation and speaking engagements;
- Research various legal/business trade associations to identify possible business opportunities; develop strategies to build the Firm's presence.
- Experience establishing best practices to generate new clients and maintain existing clients;
- Self-starter who is passionate about helping lawyers to expand their IP practices;
- Strong writing, data analysis and research skills; ability to identify trends and new business opportunities;
- Collaborative workstyle and proven ability to work with and inspire confidence in decision-makers.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results