Global Director of Legal RecruitingFor the New York Office of a Global Law Firm
- Innovate, develop and implement strategic plan for firm-wide attorney recruiting; coordinate these efforts on a day-to-day basis; develop recruiting policies, procedures and initiatives;
- Provide direction, leadership and management of the legal recruiting team globally and daily oversight of workflows on the team; liaison to Hiring Partners, Practice Group heads, Heads of Infrastructure and Office Managers on all hiring matters Firm-wide;
- Direct the hiring process and on-boarding of lateral attorneys;
- Oversee on-campus recruiting, including training interviewers, managing on-campus interviewing season, updating and overseeing hospitality suites, overseeing creative giveaways and managing callback decisions, receptions, post-offer events and follow up;
- Plan law school 1L events, offeree events and other key recruiting events; develop Campus Relations teams to oversee relationships with career services offices, leverage alumni attorneys and oversee firm sponsorships of student groups;
- Ensure a top notch summer associate program, including orientation and training program for all incoming associates.
- Bachelor's degree required; graduate degree preferred; 8+ years of recruiting experience at a large law firm preferred;
- Possess ability to communicate effectively with Practice Group Heads, team members, lawyers, law students, law school administrators, search firms and others;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Detail-oriented, organized and possess ability to prioritize work and multitask;
- Strong interpersonal skills, charismatic, and high level of energy;
- Team player, leader, and good collaborator.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results