BD CoordinatorFor the New York Office of Large Global Law Firm
- Coordinate the regular update of digital and print marketing content; assist in the production and editing of internal newsletters, client updates and other client communications;
- Collect and maintain representative matters, deals lists and client and industry lists for use in marketing materials;
- Draft responses to RFPs, customized pitches and business development presentations;
- Collect and compile information for submissions to Chambers, Legal 500, ILFR and various industry award solicitations;
- Coordinate client-focused events and sponsorships; measure ROI and ensure participant follow up;
- Assist in compiling research on existing and prospective clients, competitor activity, and industry or market trends to aid in the development of marketing plans, presentations and proposals.
- 1+ years of marketing experience; bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); experience with Concep Campaigner, ContactNet, InterAction or other CRM programs;
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently as well as within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results