Senior Business Development SpecialistFor the New York Office of a Financial Services Boutique Law Firm
- Work with the Director to conceptualize, implement and execute strategic business development plans to strengthen relationships with current clients and gain new clients;
- Coordinate and manage all logistics for practice-specific events, speaking engagements, seminars and webinars, including managing logistics, invitation list creation and updating, event material preparation, reminders and follow-up communications;
- Contribute to the Firm’s rebranding effort, recommending messaging and design options to align with Firm brand goals and specifications;
- Manage all updates to practice group descriptions, deal and case charts, representative client and matter lists, and other materials;
- Manage and update attorney bios; work with new attorneys to draft and post bios and update practice descriptions and content for the web site and other publications;
- Write content for website, internal newsletter, thought leadership activities, pro bono efforts, events, executive initiatives and more.
- 4+ years of marketing experience in a law firm;
- A bachelor's degree is required;
- Excellent technological skills including proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat; experience with web interfaces, ERM and database management and Microsoft Dynamics a plus;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with a passion for driving change and a desire to improve delivery processes and quality standards;
- Ethical and trustworthy with a polished, professional presence and the ability to demonstrate good judgment and discretion;
- A quick learner, thinker and executor, with demonstrated enthusiasm and dedication.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results