Marketing & BD SpecialistFor the New York Office of a Large Global Law Firm
- Serve as primary point of contact for department-wide projects and initiatives;
- Draft and finalize pitches and proposals; manage RFPs coordinating with Finance, HR, IT and other departments as required;
- Conduct research on existing and prospective clients, competitor activity, and industry or market trends to aid in the development of marketing plans, presentations and proposals;
- Prepare, review and revise directory and award submissions and prepare analysis of results regarding same;
- Maintain marketing content for a variety of practice groups, including collateral, attorney biographies, practice descriptions and related news items;
- Manage client events and sponsorships, including coordination of speakers, budget tracking, invitation lists, measuring ROI and ensuring participant follow-up.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in a law firm or professional services environment; BS or BA in marketing, communications or related field;
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize;
- Ability to think critically and analytically, and exhibit sound judgment;
- Effective interpersonal and team working skills;
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft SharePoint; familiarity with InterAction, Website CMS and Concep Campaigner software [Marketing] a plus.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results