Business Development Manager for Corporate, Finance & InvestmentsFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Work with the Associate Director of Business Development and Partners to develop and execute BD and marketing strategies;
- Organize and drive client targeting programs, including monitoring pursuit activities, and tracking results and ROI;
- Conduct strategic research on potential clients, competitors and industry developments to identify business trends and opportunities; identify cross-selling opportunities;
- Develop value-driven content for dynamic presentations in connection with pitches and other new business opportunities;
- Work with events team to organize and support strategic client meetings, seminars, receptions, dinners and other events;
- Coordinate content for submissions league rankings, legal directories and awards; oversee the compilation and upkeep of precedent deal experience.
- 7+ years of experience in a BD or marketing role within a law firm or similar professional services environment;
- Strong background in finance;
- Undergraduate degree required, JD or MBA preferred;
- Excellent project management skills, detail-oriented, efficient;
- Capacity to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast paced, high volume environment;
- Well-developed Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, and proficiency in contact relationship management databases, such as InterAction.