Manager of Professional Development for Tax & Corporate PracticesFor the New York Office of a Financial Services Law Firm
- Work closely with Partners in transactional groups on all PD initiatives including assignments, trainings and coaching;
- Coordinate staffing with Assigning Partners including evaluating staffing needs and making staffing recommendations;
- Manage day-to-day associate relations issues and act as an ombudsman for associates;
- Coordinate the mid-year, year-end and upward attorney evaluation processes; participate in individual review meetings;
- Work with Director of Attorney Development and Training on firm-wide initiatives and participate in associate life committees;
- Assist attorneys in setting goals and preparing career development plans.
- JD and 3+ years of related experience, preferably in a large law firm environment;
- Passionate about attorney development and training;
- Exceptional project management skills;
- Able to work collaboratively with others;
- A demonstrated track record of achieving results in a demanding environment;
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, written and communication abilities.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results