Recruiting ManagerFor the Washington D.C Office of a Top Global Law Firm
- Oversee all functions of law school recruiting, including planning OCI, coordinating each student's interview schedules and evaluations;
- Manage all aspects of the summer associate program, including orientation, workload evaluations and responding to day-to-day questions and problems of summer associates;
- Manage lateral recruiting; work with practice groups in identifying candidates; administer hiring processes;
- Set priorities and coordinate the daily workflow for the department and monitor the recruiting budget;
- Prepare recruiting statistics and assist with determining lawyer salaries;
- Develop long term plans and goals for the department; evaluate staff and participate in their annual performance reviews.
- BA/BS degree required; 4+ years of recruitment experience in a law firm;
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through completion;
- Ability to establish effective working relationships within the department, office and Firm leadership;
- Strong leadership skills and willingness to function as a role model;
- Strong organizational skills, excellent judgment and common sense;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; strong service orientation.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results