Associate Director of Attorney Recruiting and IntegrationFor the Chicago Office of a Well-Respected Am Law 100 Firm
- Support the Firm's strategic initiatives with respect to hiring, onboarding and integrating Lateral Partners, Counsel and Lateral Associates Firm-wide;
- Oversee the team that leads the Chicago office's summer program, OCI efforts and post-clerk hiring processes;
- Work directly with Firm leadership to develop and implement a cohesive recruiting strategy designed to attract and retain top legal talent;
- Interact extensively with lawyers of all levels at the Firm, lateral candidates, legal recruiters and law school career service offices to develop and implement effective and innovative processes and best practices;
- Lead and oversee Lateral Partner candidate sourcing and recruiting efforts for all offices, working extensively with practice group and department leads and search firms;
- Manage the Lateral Partner onboarding and integration processes, ensuring individuals are engaged and provided the necessary tools to thrive and contribute to the Firm's success.
- Bachelor's degree required; J.D. or other relevant advanced degree preferred;
- Minimum of 5 years of legal recruiting management experience required; at least 10 years of recruitment experience in a legal recruiting or professional services environment and 2 years of Lateral Partner recruiting experience desired;
- Proven strategic and analytical thinking, drive, initiative and qualitative skills required;
- Proven leadership and managerial skills with the ability to direct work efforts of a team and mentor peers and subordinates;
- Effective client service skills, with proven organizational skills, problem solving skills and the ability to set priorities and multi-task while meeting multiple deadlines.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results