Business Development Manager - Corporate & TaxFor the New York Office of Well-Respected Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Firm’s Corporate and Tax practices, clients, experience and capabilities in order to further business development goals;
- Help design and execute business development plans for practice groups and individual attorneys; work closely with practice group leaders and Partners to adjust plans proactively as market conditions change;
- Maintain each practice’s pipeline of opportunities; track results of pitches and proposals; provide timely ideas to ensure consistent progress towards achieving business development goals;
- Maintain the quality and accuracy of each practice’s collateral materials, experience lists and related marketing resources; manage research efforts concerning new business targets, industries and competitors;
- Create and implement multi-faceted strategies to raise the profiles of the practices and attorneys, such as by securing speaking, sponsorship and writing opportunities; coordinate Firm-hosted events and CLE presentations;
- Manage content marketing strategy, including distribution of client communications and creation of website and other digital media content.
- 5+ years of marketing or business development experience;
- Client service-oriented with the drive to support entrepreneurial groups of lawyers;
- Proactive, detail-oriented, self-directed marketing professional;
- Outstanding writing and inter-personal communications skills are required.