Learning and Development ManagerFor the New York Office of a Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Create content for, facilitate and deliver learning & development programs for all Partners, business service members and staff;
- Analyze development needs, identify appropriate methodologies, design and deliver training across the region;
- Manage the implementation of initiatives, in particular those supporting the Firm strategy and culture by implementing leadership, business skills and mentoring initiatives;
- Structure and manage the legal training curriculum, in collaboration with attorneys to design quality training programs;
- Identify and develop best practices in learning and development; develop close productive relationships with Partners and HR;
- Coach senior staff and manage L&D team members.
- 5+ years of experience as a Learning and Development professional;
- Bachelor's degree required, master's preferred;
- Experience coaching staff required; coaching certification preferred;
- Experience using a wide range of tools in the design, development and evaluation of learning proposals;
- Specific experience in working with subject matter experts in the co-development of professional and business development training;
- Very strong influencing skills combined with diplomacy and discretion.