Attorney Development & Recruiting SupervisorFor the Chicago Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Assist the department manager to supervise department projects, day-to-day operations and long-range plans;
- Collaborate with the department manager to administer all programs involving new attorney recruiting including interview scheduling, coordinating on-campus meetings, events planning, orientation and evaluation programs;
- Act as the main point of contact for both lateral associate candidates and search firms throughout recruitment process;
- Work with department manager and PD Managers to ensure timely completion of attorney evaluations on an annual basis;
- Supervise and provides guidance on CLE accreditation for internal and external courses;
- Oversee team members' performance and provide guidance in the resolution of problems.
- Bachelor's degree required; 4+ years of experience recruiting in a law firm or other professional services firm environment; 1+ years of supervisory experience;
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective work relationships with others;
- Current knowledge of industry best practices, trends and techniques;
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational and planning skills;
- Ability to employ coaching and problem-solving techniques.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results