Practice Group Director, Health or RegulatoryFor the D.C., Boston, Chicago, Miami or New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Partner with C-Suite leaders and teams to align Practice strategy with functional strategies, and generate customized solutions for Practice-specific challenges;
- Analyze Practice data (operational, financial, and talent) to identify the highest-impact strategic initiatives that will improve Practice performance;
- Partner with the HR team to create a Practice talent strategy, assisting in management of standard processes (e.g., talent reviews) and identifying required acquisition, development, retention, and succession improvements;
- Analyze key financial metrics, including Practice capacity and profitability, and generate proposed solutions for areas of opportunity and/or concern, for review with Practice leadership;
- Monitor attorney productivity levels and deployment of junior attorney resources, partnering with the Practice Group Leader to diagnose and resolve areas of concern;
- Manage the departmental budget and expenditures, including monitoring expenses and reviewing monthly budget variances.
- 7+ years of related work experience; bachelor's degree;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Superior analytic and problem-solving skills, including quantitative analysis;
- Strategic and self-starter mentality, with strong motivational and leadership skills;
- Strong client service skills;
- Experience with large-scale project management and familiarity with financial concepts.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results