Senior Manager of Attorney Recruitment, Diversity & PDFor the New York Office of a Very Successful Mid-Sized New York Firm
- Overall responsibility for the recruitment of Judicial Law Clerks, lateral attorneys, staff attorneys and foreign interns;
- Manage all attorney on-boarding, mentoring and development programs;
- Envision, establish and implement programs that effectively address attorney recruitment, diversity and inclusion, and professional development needs in support of the Firm's strategic business and staffing needs;
- Administer all non-partner attorney performance evaluation processes utilizing the Firm's online evaluation system;
- Develop and facilitate the Firm's in-house CLE program using firm lawyers and outside consultants to deliver state-of-the-art training to the Firm's lawyers;
- Work closely with the CPO to develop, implement and evaluate trainings, curricula and programs to execute the Firm's diversity and inclusion strategy.
- 5+ years of relevant legal recruitment and professional development experience; bachelor's degree required;
- Ability to work within and create a collaborative work environment, including ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels of Firm personnel;
- viDesktop proficiency preferred; well-developed Microsoft Office Suite skills, including proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel;
- Dynamism; ability to work effectively at an operational level with the ability to influence;
- Flexible problem solving skills, self-direction, client service orientation and affinity for collaboration;
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to take complete ownership of designing and executing Firm-wide programs and ability to focus on long and short-term initiatives.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results