Client Relations Manager, Northeast RegionFor the New York Office of a Prestigious National Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Provide strategy and implementation support to marketing efforts for the Firm and extend regional relationships across the Firm;
- Develop and assist with business development plans for client teams, cross-selling strategy and client interview meetings;
- Identify targets and provide relevant research and strategic ideas to acquire new business;
- Liaise and collaborate with other Client Relations staff on department and industry projects, events, requests for proposals and presentations, media relations, internal communication and lawyer training;
- Work with the Firm's Communications Department to create collateral materials and content for the Firm website, brochures and other marketing pieces;
- Analyze the firm's marketing position, as well as monitor the competition.
- 5+ years of marketing or related experience, preferably within a large law Firm; bachelor's degree required;
- Strong written/verbal communication and the ability to work collaboratively with lawyers and staff within the Firm;
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills;
- Diplomacy, enthusiasm and perseverance;
- Strong skills in MS Office software along with extensive knowledge in web-based legal and business resources.