Client Relations Manager, Corporate & TaxFor the New York Office of a Prestigious National Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Spearhead business development programs and strategic planning that support the Corporate and Tax Departments' core practices;
- Act as adviser to the partnership by communicating trends, opportunities and other business intelligence influencing the Corporate Department and Tax Department rankings;
- Provide leadership and direction in developing proposal and RFP and tracking results;
- Manage practice-specific marketing content and tools that support business development projects;
- Oversee development of compelling capabilities descriptions, value propositions and other key messaging points that drive recognition and enhance the brand perception;
- Develop visibility plan to enhance the departmental brand through public relations, events and award submissions.
- 4+ years of business development experience; successful track record of marketing a sophisticated transactional practice to companies;
- Bachelor's degree required;
- Ability to work well with lawyers and other staff within the Firm; comfortable interacting with Firm leadership;
- Experience with legal processes/concepts; international experience is a big plus;
- Strong skills in MS Office software, including PowerPoint; experience with InterAction a plus; knowledge of web-based legal and business resources also a plus.