Research AnalystFor the New York Office of a Boutique Litigation Firm
- Research the regulations, litigation and economies that will assist the Partners in making decisions on current and potential litigation;
- Work closely with Partners to coordinate and collaborate on analysis for current and future cases;
- Monitor and interpret major company developments and identify themes and trends affecting the industries;
- Engage in primary research concerning licensing and contract issues, as well as impacted companies;
- Use Bloomberg Terminal and other research platforms to monitor and analyze data and industry trends.
- 3+ years of related experience; financial research or corporate investigations background is ideal; bachelor’s degree required; CFA is a plus;
- Knowledge of research tools including the Bloomberg Terminal;
- Intellectual curiosity and a strong desire to build an innovative research platform;
- Excellent oral communication and project management skills;
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for collaboration;
- Knowledge of advanced concepts, practices and procedures of finance and accounting.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results