Business Intelligence AnalystFor the New York Office of a Boutique Litigation Firm
- Research the regulations, litigation and economies that will assist the Partners in making decisions on current and potential litigation;
- Work closely with Partners to coordinate and collaborate on analysis for current and future cases;
- Monitor and interpret major company developments and identify themes and trends affecting the industries;
- Engage in primary research concerning licensing and contract issues, as well as impacted companies;
- Identify, prioritize, research and track key litigation with potential to impact businesses in the specific industry;
- Collaborate on developing best practices for the analyst program.
- 2+ years of related experience; bachelor’s degree; CFA preferred;
- Knowledge of research tools including the Bloomberg Terminal and fluency with SEC filings;
- Financial modeling experience and in-depth knowledge of risk analysis;
- Excellent oral communication and project management skills;
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for collaboration;
- Knowledge of advanced concepts, practices and procedures of finance and accounting.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results