Marketing & BD Manager - Corporate, Securities and TaxFor the New York or Philadelphia Office of a Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Strategize with practice leadership to determine priorities and manage resources and track return on investment;
- Work closely with regional practice client development efforts and ensure coordination with global practice and overall Firm strategy;
- Develop client facing pitch strategies and provide all necessary research and other relevant preparation, including coaching;
- Conduct research and analysis to help identify new business opportunities and provide business intelligence on key competitors and marketplace trends;
- Enhance the practice group's profile by developing messaging and market position, thought leadership campaigns and client communications that generate the most value and reach target audiences;
- Prepare legal directory and award submissions and develop strategy for maximizing results.
- 8+ years of marketing experience, legal or professional services strongly preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and advise Partners with strong execution and follow through;
- Strong commercial sense and confidence to understand the needs and expectations of the attorneys and clients;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.