Marketing Content ManagerFor the Chicago, Bay Area, Los Angeles, Dallas, Houston, DC or New York Office of a Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Lead the development of client-centric marketing campaigns, event content, and digital and social media content;
- Support the development of a Firm-wide content strategy;
- Translate strategic aims and marketing plans into specific initiatives, with a strong emphasis on branding;
- Advise the Knowledge team on repurposing and elevating relevant client content;
- Work closely with Practice Groups, Industry Groups, offices, Communications and BD professionals to develop thought leadership.
- Excellent writer/editor with a 'digital first' mindset;
- Persuasive communicator, with the confidence to influence widely at all levels;
- Track record in content and campaign development;
- Driven by a strong client-service orientation;
- Prepares thoroughly, takes responsibility, takes initiative;
- Hardworking and diligent with a keen understanding of client demands.