HR & Operations Assistant
This is a filled position.
- Assist in a broad range of human resource functions, including benefits administration, payroll support, employee data reports, recruitment and development;
- Respond to HR-related inquiries from attorneys and staff and foster an environment of collaboration and positivity;
- Support Executive Director and Operations Manager in recruitment of all legal and non-legal staff; provide day-to-day support and planning of the summer program, applicant tracking and ongoing support to ED on all lateral associate and Partner hiring;
- Support hiring, onboarding and retention of employees, including visa applications and organizing the annual performance evaluation processes;
- Assist in executing Learning & Development programming;
- Assist with Firm events and other ad-hoc events.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field as well as an interest in the legal industry;
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and analytical skills;
- High level of maturity, confidentiality and excellent judgment;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with attorneys, candidates, administrative staff, and others;
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); experience with applicant tracking systems preferred.