HR RecruiterFor the New York Office of a Very Prestigious Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Communicate with department managers to assess staffing needs while utilizing various sourcing methods to attract the most qualified candidates;
- Review resumes and pre-screen, interview, test and evaluate applicants; coordinate interviews between applicants and hiring managers/supervisors; conduct reference checks on potential new hires;
- Conduct orientation programs to introduce new employees to Firm policies, procedures and benefits; coordinate new employee training with the Training Department;
- Act as key logistics contact for various recruiting events, including consortiums, career fairs and OCI;
- Deliver exceptional candidate care and follow-up throughout the interview process;
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches and hiring manager interactions within iCims.
- Bachelor's degree; 3+ years of high volume professional services staffing experience, preferably in a law firm;
- Extensive knowledge of the interviewing process, fair hiring procedures and employment laws;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Superior judgment, accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain a flexible schedule to accommodate applicants' interviewing needs;
- Confidence interfacing with attorneys and staff at all levels; able to discreetly handle confidential information.