Attorney Recruiting & Development CoordinatorFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Coordinate all aspects of the attorney recruitment process, including on-campus and lateral recruiting as well as clerkship hiring;
- Plan and execute the office's summer associate program including planning and attending events, review process, orientation and training programs;
- Handle law school registration for on-campus interviews, staff hospitality suites, coordinate coverage for all campus interviews, interview packets, etc;
- Communicate with applicants to schedule interviews and facilitate the offer process (draft offer letters, conflicts, background checks, etc.);
- Coordinate the attorney evaluation process and upward reviews;
- Facilitate the office's training and mentoring programs, assist in developing and creating initiatives and attorney development programs; build awareness, understanding and support for the Firm’s talent development initiatives.
- 2+ years of attorney recruiting and/or attorney development experience, preferably in a large law firm or other professional services environment; four year college degree required;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills; proactive and comfortable dealing with all levels of leadership;
- Superior technical skills and the ability to consider and analyze data and how it can be best utilized for the Firm’s talent development efforts;
- Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent follow-up skills in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience with LawCruit and Workday or other applicant tracking system is strongly preferred.