Director of Human ResourcesFor the Chicago Office of a Sophisticated Regional Firm
This is a filled position.
- Provide counsel on policies and procedures, recruiting and retention strategies, training and development, benefits, compensation and employee relations;
- Oversee all administrative employee relations, staffing, retention, on-boarding, development, termination, compensation and benefits;
- Provide coaching and guidance to all levels of administrative management and employees;
- Administer new hire orientation for attorneys, directors and managers;
- Direct and coordinate the compensation and performance evaluation process for all administrative staff;
- Direct the development and implementation of training programs for professional growth and development of all staff and managers.
- 10+ years of direct Human Resources experience, with a minimum of 3 years in a leadership role; SHRM certification prefered;
- Human Resources experience should include an expertise in leadership, employee relations, recruitment, performance development, training, salary benchmarking and compensation;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff;
- Strong project management skills with the ability to strategically integrate technology;
- Strong business acumen and ability to build trusted relationships at all levels;
- Innovative problem-solver who wants to create new HR initiatives.