Attorney Recruitment ManagerFor a Very Successful Chicago-Based Firm
This is a filled position.
- Work closely with Firm leaders to recruit lateral Partners and Associates for Chicago, NY and Florida offices;
- Facilitate traditional and creative sourcing methods, including online searches, job postings, internal database searches, law schools, referrals and third party search firms;
- Analyze recruiting trends and implement recruiting strategies to best directly source lateral talent both locally and Firm-wide;
- In collaboration with the Associate Training Committee, coordinate lawyer training programs and initiatives and maintain Firm’s CLE provider status;
- Support the Diversity Committee in the development and implementation of various diversity recruiting initiatives;
- Help design and implemment effective integration program for lateral hires.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of recruiting experience in law firms;
- Sophisticated and strategic research skills using creative resources, social media and technology;
- Exceptional organizational, process and follow-through skills; ability to prioritize assignments and work independently to meet critical deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish credible relationships with recruiters, candidates and at all levels within the Firm;
- Superior judgment and discretion; ability to protect and maintain highly confidential information;
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.