Lateral Partner Recruiting CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Assist with all aspects of the Firm-wide lateral partner recruiting and integration functions;
- Support the identification of lateral Partner hiring needs and candidates by compiling and analyzing data and conducting basic research, including developing and updating candidate profiles and reporting on best practices;
- Manage the recruitment database, including candidate identification and tracking and communications with search firms;
- Administer and maintain lateral Partner recruitment and integration policies and practices, including: scheduling, conflicts and background checks, onboarding and long-term integration efforts;
- Support development and maintenance of relationships with search firms and administration of recruiter agreements;
- Assist with activities for the efficient onboarding and integration of new lateral Partners.
- Bachelor's degree required;
- Strong research skills, with demonstrated ability to organize, track and update large amounts of information;
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple tasks;
- Ability to communicate professionally and diplomatically with professionals at all levels of the Firm;
- Display a positive, high-energy attitude;
- Skilled with systems including LawCruit, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and custom and off-the-shelf databases.